Pens

Pens

Monday, November 22, 2010

Review: Pentel R.S.V.P.

This is probably the most versatile pen in the whole world. About 1/3 of the penspinning world incorporates these, and there are so many different types of them. What am I describing? The RSVP, of course.


From the first testing, I knew that it was a great pen. The colors were different, and I noticed that there were many different types, such as the Sunburst, and the Colors, etc. The ink was very smooth and the golf grip gave me a very firm feeling on the pen. I love how to ink flows, and how it is very balanced. The main thing that bought me was the ink tube length! It's like 7 inches! That is about 7 weeks of happiness and joy for me. How about you? :)


Rating: 8/10


Pros: Penspinning, vibrant, tons of ink, nice grip, balanced


Cons: Rather expensive, light

2 comments: